Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 28, 2011

Mom You Are NO Fun At All!

Hi Everyone,
Mom I didn't need a bath!
I guess I have to play in the house now:(
Well I found this perfectly wonderful place to roll in back in my timber and roll I did. Mom was calling and calling and I finally came when she said Seppi was here and going to get all the nummies! And wouldn't you know that as soon as we got in the house I didn't get a nummy but a BATH!!!! That happened the last time I found this same "great" smell to roll in. What is wrong with my mom? Doesn't she know that I like that smell or I wouldn't be rolling in it??? Gee spoil all a puppy's fun! Last time Mrs. B got a bath too, but not tonight, only me!!! Abby don't you think that is outrageous?? I see that you are going to get snow. Now that really sounds like fun to me. I LOVE playing in the snow! Mom says she's going to mow tomorrow! Oh well, I will find a new spot and try, try again! Go out there and put your best paw forward!! Mr. H:)

No comments: