Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Trip To Minnesota!

Hi Everyone,This happened last week, if that tells you just how far behind mom is! We went with dad to load at a Wind Farm and mom was surprised that I didn't have to bark at the big windmills! Dad was loading a big crane and taking it to another wind farm in Illinois. We went back home for the weekend and he delivered without us. It wasn't required for mom to go from home to Illinois. I must say it was a pretty boring day just waiting around and mom would NOT let us run in the cornfield that was picked! She told us she was afraid that we would get on the road and something would happen and can you believe she thought I wouldn't come back when she called me! Oh well it was still pretty cool and we went to town once to go to the post office and there was a bakery across the street and mom got some pumpkin cookies, yummos!! Go out there and put your best paw forward and I will keep paw kicking my mom to update! Mr. H:)
I have the ball!
Mom I want to play ball to!
Come on mom, can't I just run for a little while?
There are so many new doggie smells mom, let us go!
It's nice out here!
Lots of big windmills!
Mom, I'm just relaxing for a little bit!
And you are looking at what?
You should know by now that I am the king around here!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I don't know why our moms just keep looking at us. Mine knows I'm the princess.....whatelse would you expect?? I mean come on moms! I'm with you, I don't like the leash thing either, but they are just protecting us from danger and harm, it's for our own pawsakes. Still looking good bro!!

PS.....I don't know what it is with mom, but lately she's been going to bed before 9:30, before it was about 10:00.