Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 7, 2011

Look What Mom Did!

Hi Everyone,
If you look really close, you can see the plate of roast in front of the steamer:)
Mom made a roast with onions and peppers!  Then she put it on the counter to cool and we could smell it and you can see my newest trick! We know how to open the corner lazy susan! It didn't help us get any closer to the roast! And it smelled so good! I have to admit that mom did share some of the roast and then later today she grilled some chicken breasts and pork chops! We got some of the chicken and hope to get some pork chop when mom warms that up later! It was a beautiful day here at home and it's supposed to stay nice almost another week:) Mom says tomorrow we are going to work in the timber. She wants to rake up the walnuts, we sure do have a lot of those this year! I see that Abby didn't get to have  a playdate with the Firedogs! Mom said she would have said to heck with the painting and we would have been visiting!! Abby just give me a call on the pawphone and we'll come pick you up in a minute! Everyoe go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: