Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 28, 2011

I Make Mom Play With Me!

Hi Everyone,
OK Mom lets play ball!

Yes mom you are supposed to pick it up and throw it again!

This is fun:)
You know I'm going to drop it in there.
You are supposed to get it out and throw it!
Yes I will knock it over, this is fun.
Get it out!
I like all the squeakers in the lion:)
We can both play with the lion:)
Giving the lion a break!
Taking a break:)
Time to recharge so I can play some more!
You know that my mom has been busy lately and sometimes I just make her take time to play with us! One of my favorite games is when she throws the ball and I bring it back and I like to drop it in the wastebasket. She doesn't understand why I like to do this. Silly mom! It's so she will get it out and throw it again:) We have lots of toys, but like all kids we do have our favorites! And we both LOVE our squeaky balls! It's frosty here this morning but mom says it's supposed to warm up and be a little nicer tomorrow and Mon & Tues. so she had better pencil in some playtime in the timber! You all know that she has been told this, now lets see what happens! Go out there and put your best paw forward and play, play play! Mr. H:):)

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

I do NOT know what I did to the one picture of Mrs. B and I don't know how to fix it:)