Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 10, 2011

Mom Is In Love!

Hi Everyone,
Cooper and Timber! It doesn't get much cuter than this~ Mom says that Timber and Cooper should get together with Neo, Conner & Noah, can you imagine those pictures?
Mom just saw this picture on facebook and she is in love with another little boy and puppy! Abby what am I going to do, she is telling me just how cute Timber is and he's so sweet sleeping there with Cooper! What about me, I AM cute and she is MY mom!!!! This is outrageous! Just like your mom first missing the picnic with us and Boomer, Molly & Rusty and then missing the playdate with the Firedogs so she could paint! What are our moms thinking. I think this is VERY serious and you should give me a call on the pawphone ASAP and we should discuss our plan of action on these serious matters! To everyone keep putting your best paw forward and stay tuned to see what Abby and I come up with to deal with our moms! Mr. H:)

No comments: