Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm checking in with you.....


Hey Bro!!

I'm just checkin in with you and all your fans.
I'm having fun playing in the snow today!!  As a matter of fact....I didn't want to come back inside!!
Mom's gonna update my blog tonight.....with a good possiblity of a video.

Until Next Time....High Snow Paw Five!!
Abby

2 comments:

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
Looks like fun and I wish I was there playing in the snow with you! Thanks for updating my blog with your pic!! You rock:) My mom has promised me that she is going to try to be better about updates.
LOL Mr. H:)

Mr. H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.