Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 3, 2011

Mrs. Beasley Had A Very Nice Birthday!

Hi Everyone,
The new bed I got for my birthday!
Happy Birthday Mom!
It was my mom Mrs. Beasley's birthday today! She got a new bed for her birthday and she still has to rearrange it at night, if she sleeps in it:) She has been sleeping in bed with mom more lately! It's a good thing the bed is big enough, because the spot next to mom is MINE! Mom loves having us touching her when she goes to sleep! It's supposed to be beautiful all week here! I have been a bad boy and mom said she is getting batteries for my collar! My nose has been getting my cute little butt in trouble! I'm running a little too far in the timber and I scared mom today when we ran over to the neighbors, she was afraid that I would get in the road and I wasn't coming when she called me. She just didn't understand I was on the trail of a kitty! Now I have to go out on a leash until she gets new batteries! Bummer! Go out there and put your best paw forward and I will try to get my little behind out of trouble! Mr. H:)

No comments: