Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 31, 2011

I Am Gaurding Moms Files!

Hi Everyone, I am the protector of moms files! No one will be allowed in here unless they get mom and of course MY ok! I know it looks like I am sleeping on the job, but mom says that she is going to figure out something to dress up up in for Halloween and then take some pictures later. I have to look well rested for the pictures you know. And don't kid yourself I would be awake before anything could happen! I want you all to have a SAFE and FUN Halloween! Mom shared the pic of Neo, Connor & Noah and it says that Neo ate a pumpkin, mom says that he is really smart and that's so much better than eating candy! Yesterday mom shared some of her pumpkin ice cream with us! Neo, see if your mom can get some of that it's really good! I think we might get a little more today since it is Halloween today!  Mom also thought the picture of Boomer as a banana split was awesome and I can't wait to see what Abby is this year will she be a witch again or not??? Have to go to her blog later and see! Go out there and put your best paw forward!
Don't even think about getting in here without me knowing it!
Mr. H:)

No comments: