Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mom Has To Much Time On Her Hands Today!

Hi Everyone,
I do have to admit she is really cute!
She is so tiny and already 11 weeks old:) When I really think about it I could teach her a lot!
Can you believe here my mom is on facebook and falling in love with yet another cocker baby!!!!! Talking about how much she would love for her to come and live with us~ I do have to admit that she is pretty cute and she is so tiny! But still I am the top dog around here! Yes, I do enjoy having my mom B here and we play together, but I don't want my mom to get carried away! As it is right now there is a hand to pet each of us when we watch tv at night, but if there were any more "kids" who would be the one not being petted? Abby what do you think about this? I know your mom wants to get you a playmate and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you dad give in to that, but lets not get carried away! I think of the pictures your mom could take of you and Autumn together and I think that would be GREAT. And it would be more fun when we can all get together. But I find this very disturbing when my mom sees all these puppies and goes gaga over them! Go out there and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: