Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Mrs. B Thought Of Her Bath Last Night:)

Hi Everybody,
Mom this is what I thought of the bath Mrs. B!
Mom has been promising us baths since we got our haircuts and last night was the night:) She wanted to make sure we got our baths before it got really cold here. Mrs. B got to go first and then put our new license tags on our the new collars we got for Christmas. Mrs. B wasn't so happy about the bath deal and when we were almost dry she went to our toy basket in the living room and got out a toy and showed mom exactly what she thougth about it:) And of course I was a good boy! We both feel so soft and mom says we smell good. I might disagree with her about the smelling good I wouldn't mind finding something outside to rub in but that won't happen today. I am trying to get mom to take some snow pictures of us the next time we get to go out! I am a happy puppy now that my blog is more up to date on what we've been up to. I see that Auntie Angie is taking better care of Abby & Bella's blog as well. Abby maybe there is hope for our moms yet! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh Miss B...please be careful, this is what my sister Betsy got sick on when she tore a toy apart to see what made it squeak. She swallowed this fuzzy stuff and had to go to the vet. She even had fuzzy poop!!
Love you Miss B and Mr. H be real careful. We like your blog.
2 wags & 2 licks,
Bonny & Betsy