Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Was Playing Ball!

Hi Everyone,
I got my ball!
Looks like you needed to empty it anyway!
It must be ok you threw the ball back there again!
It was pretty boring around here till we got home from running some errands and I decided I wanted to play ball:) Mom is on the phone with Auntie Marsha and I got the ball back behind mom's paper shredder and she was not happy when I tipped it over!!!!! I did get my ball back though and then mom threw the ball back over there so she could take some more pictures. So in my mind I think that it's ok:) Well I'll see what else I can get into now:) Have a good night and keep putting your paw forward! Mr. H:) PS Mom looks like you needed to empty it anyway, I just helped you out!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Bro!!

I don't think it's fair that our mom's set us up for a photo op.....that's just saying it's ok to do from the beginnings. Just what are we going to do?

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
I know I'll give you a call later and we can talk about it and see what we come up with! Have a great day, I see you got to sleep in this morning:) Don't let my mom fool you we didn't get up till 8:30around here this morning either. Mom has a roast with potatos, carrots and celery in the crock pot I can't wait for supper time tonight! LOL Mr. H:)