Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Calling Auntie Angie!

Auntie Angie,
I know that I have to ask you to do this! You and mom have both been really good lately about updating our blogs:)  I had a talk with Abby on the pawphone about this, we need new music on our blogs. I don't have a song in mind, but Christmas is over:) I thank you for putting the Christmas song on my blog for me. You know how mom is about doing that! I don't know what I would do without you, even if you do have to mess with me when you and mom skype. Surprise me with a song when you get the time. I love seeing your pictures of Abby Dabby Do & Bella B-Bop! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: