Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our Friends Vinnie, Dave & Dave:)

Hi Everybody,
Dave was playing with me:)
Dad is talking to Vinnie & Dave
That is Dave petting me and Vinnie waving good bye! Come back and play with us again guys!
Last Sunday we had some friends over for supper and they liked me:) They thought Mrs. B is pretty cute to. That was when mom really started feeling bad and luckily noone else caught what she had. Mom was worried that dad would get sick like she was. Throwing up and everything. Dad just told mom to take it easy and get better and she was really grateful to him for that and now she is feeling better and our wonderful winter weather is gone! But hey WE love the snow! Here are our friends Vinnie and 2 Dave's. They are from New Jersey and I really like to hear them talk:) I have a lot of friends from NJ. But these guys are truck drivers and got stuck here for the weekend. They told us they will come back when they get stuck here for a weekend again. I hope they come this summer and I know they will play ball with us:) Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: