Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Abby!!

If they aren't taking pictures of our butts they put these silly hats on us!
Happy Birthday Sis, hope you get lots of treats today!
Hi Everyone,
My sis Abby turns 2 today! Happy Birthday and I hope you have a GREAT day! Looks like you are having fun with your new little sister! Wish I could come over and play ball with little Bella B Bop! Or you could all come to our house...... I will give you a call on the pawphone later today and woof you happy birthday! It's to early to call you right now! Lots of Love! Mr. H:)

No comments: