Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Miss Abby Dabby Do & Little Miss Bella B-Bop

Hi Everyone,


Miss Abby Dabby Do & Little Miss Bella B-Bop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz9ZgxP4ui8&feature=plcp&context=C3f2d2b3UDOEgsToPDskJUNFTnxpVlkpRAiqVYJhU8


Well I have given mom a break because she was sick. But now that she is feeling better she has a lot of catching up to do! There are new Miss Abby Dabby Do and Little Miss Bella B-Bop pics that need posted and I am very excited about the first High Paw Five Production of the 2 of them together!! What a sweet little peanut my sis Abby has for a baby sister:) It makes me such a happy boy to see them together and I can't wait till I can join in the fun in doggie! Last night mom and Auntie Angie skyped for a little bit and my Auntie has to mess with me, telling me nummy, nummy, nummy and do you want to go bye bye? I keep tilting my head wondering what is wrong with her:) Then I got to see Abby and Bella, they melt my doggie heart<3 Ok now let all the updating begin!

No comments: