Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 12, 2012

We Are About To Have An Update Blitz! Our New Door:)

Hi Everyone,
Good thing it was pretty nice out when they were doing this!
I don't know how mom got the pictures out of order but this is the new curtains! We really like them because you can still see thru them but they should help this summer when the sun it shining in:)
All done:)
Let's play ball!
As you know I cut mom a break on updates because she was sick, but now that she is better I put my paw down and it's back to business! We got our new sliding doors going out to the deck and of course I had to put my nose marks on it right away. We really like our new doors they are bigger than our old doors and yesterday we even got to go out and play ball in the timber:) Mom didn't take the camera but that is ok we got to play:) All of our windows and the doors are in now and it's a good thing the timing was perfect, because it is snowing and windy here today and it's supposed be really cold here in the morning maybe below 0 for wind chills. Put your best paw forward1 Mr. H:)

No comments: