Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Matty, Max & Mitchell

Hi Everyone,
Happy Birthday Matty!
Look at the cake!
I will be calling you boys about this!
Happy Birthday Mitchell!
Happy Birthday Max! Hope you get your own tux for the wedding:)

Today was Matty, Max & Mitchell's birthday! There were 9 kids in their litter and if I want to wish all 9 of you Happy Birthday! You know it seems like there are birthdays happening all the time. I see I'm going to have to have a talk with mom when my birthday comes around again! Look at the cake the Firedogs got today! Abby I'll be giving you a call on the pawphone to discuss this. You have to talk to the guys about this the next time you see them! Hope you all had a GREAT birthday! Keep putting your best paw forward! You all are awesome! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I really did have a great day, every day I get to spend a whole day with dad is wonderful,a perfect birthday. Thanks again
Matty