Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE ANGIE!!

Hi Everyone,
Abby & Bella in their Official Portrait!
It's still Auntie Angie's birthday where we are! I am so sorry that I'm late in getting this very important post done! I know you understand that we were on the road today but I still feel bad. I have to tell you that I really love your new pictures of Abby & Bella boy you girls are lookin great!!! I get to go to doggie daycare tomorrow so I better get to bed it will be a big day! LOL Mr.H:)

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Auntie Angie you can take a picture of me anytime! You are awesome!!! LOL Mr. H:)