Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Auntie Jodi & Bella:)

Hi Everyone,
The picture of LOVE and a puppy ready to go home:)
Yesterday Auntie Jodi got to meet Auntie Jackie for the first time and pick up that sweet little Bella to take her home to her mom & dad & big sister Abby Dabby Do. Well I know that right now they are only about 20 minutes from that long awaited meeting finally happening!! This is just the GREATEST start to the New Year and I know we are all going to have a GREAT year! I can't wait for updates and pictures and I have told Auntie Angie that there had better be some High Paw Five Productions soon! Abby & I will keep on top of this. I can't wait for my first conversation with Bella! We are all going to make quite a team! More later! Lots of Love Mr. H:)

No comments: