Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Seppi Got To Come Over For Supper

Hi Everyone,
Seppi loves our toy basket:)
Seppi's mom played with us!
Alright mom!
Mrs. B and Seppi look at all the toys we had out what fun!
I know you love me mom!
Can I get down now?
Let me stretch out here this feels pretty good, I think I'll take a little nap!
Mom is behind on this one Seppi and his mom and dad got to come over for supper on Sunday night and we had fun! Seppi loves our toy basket and kept taking all the toys out. That is what the basket is for! For mom to put the toys in it and for us to take them out! It was great! We can't wait for summer and Seppi can come over and play ball with us! Mom want's to thank Ursula (Seppi's mom) for taking pictures. Mom was really happy to get pictures of her and I together! Hope you can come over again soon or we can come to your house Seppi! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: