Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hey Everyone We Have A Picture Of Bonny & Betsy!

Hi Everyone,
I was VERY happy tonight when mom opened her mail to find a picture of Bonny & Betsy! Gma Mary this is for you! I would be proud to post pictures of other doggies on my blog like Gma used to. I know that it's not the same but I would be happy to do it just the same. There is so much exciting news happening with Auntie Jodi leaving early in the morning and nah nah nah Auntie Angie she is going to get to hold that sweet little Bella before you are!! Bonny & Betsy I look forward to more pictures of you and would be happy for you to tell me your stories! LOL Mr. H:) Mom couldn't save and get to the picture Bonny's mom sent but she is sure that this is a picture that she had saved from Gma Mary. We will work to correct the picture problem.

This has to be Bonny Wee Lass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Kim,
Yes...that is a photo of Bonny Wee Lass that Mary had. Hahaha, forgot she even had that one. Thanks for posting. I tried to write you a long letter, I hope you receive it.
We are watching carefully to make sure Bella gets home safe....we love following these blogs, and always feel Mary's spirit near!
Hugs to you all,
Sharon