Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Play Toy!

Hi Everyone,
This is fun!
I'll leave it for a minute, is that a ball you have Bee?
Back to the task at paw!
I like the noise this makes!
Don't take it away mom!
I got a hold of this plastic bag and mom thought it was cute to take pictures of me with it and then can you believe she took it away? I was having a good time and see how she is! What is a good puppy to do? Oh well, I shouldn't complain to much we really do have a lot of toys:) A lot of puppies would be happy to have all the toys we do! I get to have fun and our mom and dad love us sooooooooooo much! Doggie life is really good! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: