Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 12, 2012

We Got A New Shower Curtain:)

Hi Everyone,
Peek a boo
I am right here mom:)
What are you looking at?
Woof!
I'm outta here!
I LOVE to go behind the cloth shower curtain in the morning when mom and dad take their shower:) Mom got some pictures of me the other day. I have always liked the shower since mom brought me home. Dad will have water run off his hand and into my mouth! I REALLY like that! Mom tells me that I am cute no matter what I am doing even if it is getting in trouble:) Hope you all have a GREAT day! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: