Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Mom Is At It Again Wiggles!!!

This is Wiggles and my mom is in love again!
Hi Everyone,Can you believe it, my mom is in love with yet another cocker! Wiggles is his name and he is a VERY handsome young boy! If she could I think mom would have a mob of her own:) You know that if he could come and live with us it would make the boys outnumber the girls at our house..... I think this is the only hazard of our family:) Mom seeing all these pictures and wanting all these babies. I think Wiggles looks a lot like our birthday girl today my sis Abby! Wouldn't a picture of them with little Bella in between them be a winning photo? Ok mom keep dreaming and now take me out so I can play in the snow, but not for to long it's really cold here today! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: