Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Abby"tude" & Bella"tude" Leaves Auntie Angie......

Hi Everyone,
Bellatude!!
Abbytude!!
I see that not only little Bella has some serious "tude" going on! I'm thinking that Auntie Angie might be stuckatude:) We shall see who has the most "tude" in that house starting this weekend! The Final Countdown is on to Friday when our dear Auntie Jodi will be flying to Louisiana to pick up this special little girl and bring her home! I think it's more exciting than Christmas was! I am sure that there are lots of special things in the works you will all have to stay tuned and up to date on this very important story!! I am so anxious to see the sisters finally get together! I am thinking that Auntie Angie is going to be over the top happy and Uncle Doug is going to be one very proud new daddy!!! Now it will be a family with the "kids" just like we are:):) Let the countdown begin 4 days till takeoff! Put your best paw forward little Bella I know you and Abby will do GREAT things together!! Mr. H:)

No comments: