Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, January 16, 2012

We Got To Go Outside Today:)

Hi Everyone,
I got a little wet, but I had fun~
Mom let us come out with her when she was scooping some snow before we get more tonight. It doesn't sound like we are supposed to get very much. But out wandering around The roof on the shed dripped water on my back:) It was pretty nice out and we are enjoying eating the fresh snow when we go out! We see that Abby & Bella got to make lasagna tonight and it looks pretty yummos! Mom made soup out of the leftover roast and taters and we mooched all the meat we could when she was cutting it up. It was pretty good! Then we got the last piece of jerkey we got from Auntie Kathy mixed in our chow and so it's been a pretty good night! Hope you are all having a good supper tonight to:) Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: