Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Miss Abby Dabby Do & Little Bella B-Bop

Hi Everyone,
What's up with this Sis?
It's a treat thing B Bop, get used to it! Mom will put these silly hats on us and take pictures the only good thing about it is we get treats for doing this:)
Ok mom this just about enough now!
I think it's to big for my little head sis! But I do look cute:)
Mom is just gaga over the birthday pics of Abby & Bella. I told her they are already on Abby's blog but you know mom! Like Abby & I have been talking we don't want to mess with the good thing we've got going with our moms updating our blogs like they should be. Hey Sis hope you are having a fun day with LOTS of treats! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: