Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Abby Called Me Back~~~

Hi Everyone,
Abby & Bella dreaming of banana, blueberry biscoti doggie treats:)
I'm sure of you love it when you are right! And right now I am a REALLY happy doggie and being able to tell Abby I told you so just made my day! She called and had to admit to me that I was right about getting a puppy and how much she would like having a companion around to play with. She said the first day she was really miffed at her mom for thinking that there would be another doggie to get some of Her attention. Now she has come to realize that I was right and how much fun it is to have someone closer to her own size to play with. And how GREAT they look together! Girls ya know sometimes they can be such *******~ Abby called just after mom showed me this picture of Bella sleeping next to her, it almost made my mom cry! Bella looks so content and looks like she is growing like a little weed and personally I can't wait to go play with both of them. I wonder if Abby will cut me a little slack the next time I go to visit. Last time she made no bones about letting me know that she is the Alpha dog and she didn't care how big I am! Well sis kick it in 4 paw drive and have lots of fun with your new little sister! I love you both! Mr. H:)

No comments: