Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bellatude:)

Hi Everyone,
Abby I do believe you are going to have your paws full!
Look at that little ear flying up that is some serious Bellatude:)
I got a call from Abby last night on the pawphone and she said that they went to the vet yesterday and Bella was good but I just wanted to get out of there. She told me that the vet thought they were pretty darn cute together the black and the brown. She says that her little sister is a little spitfire! But she is having fun playing and can't wait for our family reunion. I told her that when Mrs. B came to live with us that she was thru that puppy stage, she is after all my mom:) I wish that I could go and visit the girls and the Firedogs and heck I just want to go and have a playdate with everyone! Rusty I hope that you are feeling better after your surgery, I know your mom is worried sick about you, but I know you are a stong guy and you're going to be just fine! That's about it around here this morning things are pretty quiet, we will see how the day progresses:) Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: