Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, January 30, 2012

They Can Fly!

Hi Everyone,
I can fly!!
I'm learning to fly!
Abby has taught Bella how to fly! I can't wait to see the girls! Bella loves to play ball and I hope that we can get together one day soon and play! When mom showed me the pic of Bella it made me think of the Abby flying picture. Boy Auntie Angie sure is busy having 2 kids now! Abby and I have been talking and our moms are off to a good start this year and we will keep our paws ready to give them a pawslap if necessary to keep our blogs up! Ok girls have fun and we will talk soon! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: