Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, January 2, 2012

Bellatude:)

Hi Everyone,
Bella and Sylvia playing!
Well the new year is here and we are counting down to the day when Abby gets to meet her new little sister Bella! And I am here to tell you that little girl has some serious attitude and my mom has said that we should call it Bellatude! Now we can say this weekend we will get to see the first Abby and Bella pictures! Auntie Jodi will be going to Louisiana on Friday to pick up this sweet little girl and I know it will be love at first lick! Let the countdown begin, this is better than the countdown to New Year's! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: