Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I love my sister Abby, she definitley has this situation under control!!
As you all should know by now Auntie Jodi is going to leave for Louisiana in the morning!! Bringing back with her that sweet little Bella for Abby & Angie and I know her loving daddy Uncle Doug! We are all very excited about this trip and wish that we could be there with all of them! But we did our part and there will be beautiful weather for the joyous occasion!! Last night I had to make an emergency call to Abby on the pawphone when her mom was teasing my mom about not posting pictures of the 2 girls together! This was a VERY serious situation and it required immediate action. I want you all to rest assured that Abby is on top of this and will if neccessary pawslap her mom when required! Boy I don't know what we would do without our pawphones to keep up with our moms! Whew~~~ So stay tuned tomorrow is finally take off and we can't wait! And anyway Auntie Jodi gets to see her first and I'm sure that she will have lots of pictures, Auntie Jodi how about a little payback for all the teasing Auntie Angie does to you???? Have a GREAT day, it's supposed to be wonderful here today for January and we are going to enjoy it! Put your best paw forward!! Mr. H:)

No comments: