Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Last Night!

Starbuck was here!
Mom I knew you were missing Starbuck and he did this Every day. He told me to let you know he's still around:)
Hi Everyone,

Last night I had a little frustration and decided to tear apart our alien:) It's ok I told mom that we just have to do this sometimes, it's why she gets us so many toys. I know that I am not the only doggie that does this:) Your Starbuck did this so much you had to get a little rake to rake up the living room carpet. He told me to let you know that he is still here and knows that you love and miss him.

I hope that you all have a GREAT day! It's supposed to be down to 22 for a high here tomorrow and then get back into the high 30's low 40's around here next week:) Mom is loving the mild winter we are having and Mrs. B & I are trying to eat all the snow we can while it's still here. Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For shame Mr. H....talk about blaming things on other persons! Naughty boy!

Tee, hee

Bonny Wee Lass

Mr. H said...

Oh No Bonny I was showing mom that her Starbuck comes back sometimes thru me to show her that he is still with her and he knows that she misses and still loves him. LOL Mr. H:)