Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Abby Called~

Hi Everyone,
Hey Sis make sure you don't let your mom get lax with updating your blog!
Abby called me on the pawphone and told me that she has given her mom a little break on the blog. She pointed out that she does have over 40 posts and it's only the 26th of the month! We have agreed that our moms have been doing really good so they get a few days off but we are going to be on the lookout so our moms don't get back into bad habits! We are very happy doggies that our blogs are updated like they should be! Hey Abby has pictures with her new little sister that people are looking for so Auntie Angie you can take a break but you have to keep taking pictures! I can't wait to skype with you again. Mom says you should make a little video of us skyping. Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: