Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, January 5, 2012

WARNING WARNING WARNING AUNTIE JODI!!

Hi Everyone,
Boomer You have to be VERY careful when you meet Auntie Angie on Saturday! She will try to take you along with Bella! I'm sure you're mom and dad won't let that happen. She didn't get away with Brinkley in June so she has been foiled before. Just had to let you know! LOL Mr. H:) PS Have fun with Bella!
What kind of boy would I be if I didn't alert my Auntie Jodi to be on the lookout for a dognapping on Saturday when she meets Auntie Angie to pick up Bella. If you all remember her Brinkley dognapping at the family reunion was foiled and I just have to tell Auntie Jodi to be on High Alert and keep close tabs on Boomie! Have fun on your plane ride and love that little Bella for us to! We can't wait till we can meet her too:) Gma Mary I am always on duty and we are happy that our family keeps growing. You gave us all the greatest gift. Your love and putting us with the family that will always love and take good care of us! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's why she keeps asking mom if I am making the trip on Saturday...HMMM thanks for the heads up H....So glad you are here to remind us of Angie's "evil" habits...Mom will for sure keep a tight hold on me now...Or she will have dad do it since he has been drafted to drive the crazy crew to PA...
I'll get back to you on how we foil the plans.
XOXO
Boomer