Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bonny:)

Hi Everyone,
Bonny is a reader!
Mom has been pretty busy since we got back from our little road trip! So she has been forgiven for not updating my blog like she should but she promised tonight that she would take care of this! Mom thinks this has to be one of the cutest cocker pictures ever!! Can you believe that she thinks that and I am NOT in the picture? When she told me that it made Gma Mary roar with laughter when she saw it, I am good with that. Mom told me that my picture with the donut sack in my mouth is right up here with it so I am feeling a little better about this. Bonny I do have to tell you that I think you look soooooooooooooooo smart! Hope one day we can get together for a playdate but mom is thinking summer would be a good time to come and visit you and Betsy! Take care and keep reading! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's alright Mr. H......my mom thinks your donunt bag picture is a hoot and giggles every time she sees it. She thinks aunty Mary would have split her sides laughing at it too.

Keep it between the lines....

2 wags & 2 licks,
Bonny Wee Lass