Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, January 20, 2012

Road Trip!

Hi Everyone,
It's ok B I can reach the ball!
Hi Mom I had a good time today!
Ok mom I am tired I had a full day!
A little roll on the bed!
I'm out of here!
Well we took a little road trip yesterday and I think this has been a really good deal for me! Mom and Mrs. B went to a class today and I got to go to doggie daycare! So a day of playing for me! Of course everyone at the Hairy Moose thought I was cute and they said I had fun all day to! Everyone at mom's class thought Mrs. B was so cute and such a good girl today. Mom said that she was on full alert when we they got lunch:) We are master mooches! The only bad thing about today is that mom says I smell like a dog and I might be getting a bath tonight because it's warm here. It was in the 50's today and is supposed to be that warm again tomorrow. After the class ends tomorrow about noon we will be on our way home and it sounds like we might get in some crumby weather. Oh well it's no big deal for our mom! And we are packed for weather if something happens, we have blankets, winter clothes, coats, boots and so if we get stuck we will be ok. Put your best paw forward and enjoy the snow if it's snowing where you are! Mr. H:)

No comments: