Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 1, 2010

We Went For A Ride~~~~~

I would love to run outside and play the door is open but mom has me on my leash! Bummer:(

We got to go for a ride today and I had a really good time sitting in mom's lap and getting my nose out in the wind:)

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday we got to go for a ride and I loved having my head out the window with all the cool doggie smells! We got to find the Harley Davidson shop in Nutter Fort WV. When one of the ladies in the shop saw me she thought that I was spoiled! I got to go inside then and they fussed over me and told me how cute and spoiled I am. I really do like it that way. Mom tells me that I really am lucky not all doggies have all the things that I do. I show my mom and dad how much I love them and I do have them pretty well trained to my liking! Mom and I were playing with my bat in the room this morning and she hit the wall switch and turned off the light, dad thought that was pretty funny! I didnt' care I just picked it up and brought it back so she could throw it again. We are still here and don't know when we get to leave yet. The people here at the motel couldn't be nicer! Mom has the door of the room open now and she put me on my leash so I can't run outside and play. She tells me that the road is right there and she will not let me get out there and get hit. Maybe we can find a place that I can play ball today! Hope it's nice where you are the rain is gone here and it's supposed to be sunny today. Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi H,
Things are still pretty hectic around here. I had to take my daughter and grandkids to Baltimore last Sunday to catch a cruise ship and I always check every big truck I see to see if if might be you. I hope I get to see you again someday. You are getting quite a few miles on your handsome little body. I watch your blog and would like to comment on every entry but I have been very busy taking care of my mother since my brother went to China, My brother's dog stays with mom days and I have to go let him out every day. His name is Bob and he weighs 149 pounds. They live 6 miles away so it takes me awhile each trip. When I take mom for groceries Bob has to go with us. It does get interesting. Anyway, I miss you and I love watching your adventures. You are a lucky dog!!!! Just stay safe and mind your folks and I will dee you again.
Sunny days and friendly highways,
Nanny Janice

Unknown said...

OOPS!
Typo in my last comment! Should have been SEE you not DEE you. My bad!
Love, anyway
Nanny Janice