Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mom Might Not Really Be Crazy!

I'm not dropping it till you get out the treat:)

These are nice big leaves mom. They make a great toy in a pinch!

Maybe you are right after all about this fall you keep telling me about!

Hi Everyone,
Well mom has been telling me about fall and how it will cool off. I'm beginning to think that she might be right about this. Yesterday we got to play in the yard across the street from our motel. The leaves are falling and it really is cooling off and mom brought my ball along that was fun! It rained yesterday and is supposed to be pretty nice today but rain again tonight and maybe tomorrow. Mom said we can play again today! Dad has been playing with me. If I'm lying down and being a good boy he has to mess with me and we will play. I've really perfected my sit up, shake a paw and wave bye bye tricks! Mom is working on tossing me a treat and I catch it with my mouth and we have to work on that one but hey I still get the treat drop it or catch it! I will get more treats if I keep missing and not catching every one! I am a smart little doggie:) Hope it's a nice fall day wherever you are! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) PS I think I really like fall and mom is telling me that it was winter when I was born and I really loved playing in the snow. We'll see about that when it comes.

No comments: