Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Taking It Easy~~~~

A nice clean rug for me to lay on! I love it mom:)
One of my favorite places to lay. When mom and dad are in the shower I'm always here! And I was here while mom was cleaning the bathroom.

Another snooze by the back door in the kitchen. Mom was cleaning the rest of the kitchen. I was there for her!

I took time out to chew on my bone. Mom has several for me and I love them!

Mom's tomatos! Look closely and you can see a picture of me when I was little that gma Mary took of me eating my baby food. And look on top of my treat can at the spoon doggie that mom got at a craft fair. She thought it was pretty cool! And the wonderful cocker spaniel cutting board that gpa Philip made. Mom won't use it because it's special!!!!!

The completely stripped deck. Mom will post the completed pic when she gets it done!
Mom was working on the computer in the office and me I was snoozing:)
Hi Everyone,
Mom got the deck all stripped and is waiting on the weather to finish it up. Yesterday we got to go see Grandma and Aunt Germaine. Grandma gave mom lots of tomatos and when we got home she canned 23 quarts. I was right there at her feet the entire time and wouldn't go in by daddy. He was getting a little bummed about that. I stuck my head in the bucket that mom was using for the bad tomatos and skins. I like tomatos and I see on gma Mary's blog that I'm not the only one! This morning dad had some errands to run and left me and mom home and mom cleaned house. Me I just kinda kicked back till she got the vacuum cleaner out you all should know that a dog has to bark at the vacuum cleaner! Mom got a few pics of me. She has been a little lax in that lately but she promises to get better about it again! I hope that all of you have a wonderful and SAFE holiday weekend!!!!! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

My oh my.....how many places and ways can one little boy find to take a nap! I think we are dealing with one spoiled little fella....or overly loved maybe? Wake him up and give him his sponge to help clean! tee hee Those tomatoes sure look yummy, too. Is there anything prettier than a shelf filled with garden produce that's been preserved for the coming winter? Nice work, Kim. And that porch was a monster to do. You're a wonder on two legs. Hope Mr. Pete appreciates what a treasure he found in you. Thanks for sharing all those great photos. Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.
Gma M

Mr. H said...

Gma Mary what kind words and I find you to be the superhero with all those babies! I hope you have a beautiful restful holiday weekend! Mr. H's Mom