Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sit Up Pretty!

Dad makes me work for that piece of toast with peanut butter!

Dad shared the ice cream container with me so I could tear it up!

Hi Everyone,
I have had a pretty good weekend so far! Friday night I got to chew up the ice cream container daddy shared that with me. He says that I am like a paper shredder! I do love to chew paper especially paper towels that mom has in the dually! What fun. And in the morning when daddy has his toast and peanut butter he will share with me but I have to sit up and shake my paws. Daddy gets all the credit for teaching me this one and I have it mastered! Mom is easier she doesn't always make me do a trick for something nummy! I know who has who trained around here. Today when mom and dad went for a bike ride I got to stay in what is now "my room". It was really nice I can look outside, I had a lot of my toys, bones to chew, food, water. Mom laid down papers for me in case I had to go. She thought that I would remember that from my SBG days. But I was good no messes and this will now be where I get to go instead of in my crate. Works for me! Mom and dad love me! And they know that I love them too! You have to check out gma Mary's blog and see that sweet little Violet! http://sbgcockers.blogspot.com/ Gma put up a picture of her putting both paws forward! I'm proud of you there little girl!! You will need that when you take over being queen of the Mob! To everyone else go out there and put your best paw forward! And High Paw Five to you Abby my beautiful sis! Mr. H:) P.S. to the Firedogs mom tried to post a comment and she couldn't post one either but she wanted to tell you all that boys will be boys and that your mom and dad love you good or bad. She is sure that you will get another chance to play with Abby and she really hopes that I can be there too!~

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Mr. H! Your looking good standing there so pretty...awesome work dad! Mom has gone back to work and I'm spending about 7 hours by myself. She lets me food and water and a whole bunch of toys for me to play with....and I have not had any accidents yet!! Congrats to both of us in that department!! I'm looking forward to meeting you and momma kim again...my mom is looking forward to it too. Not to worry, we are waiting patiently. Better things come to thouse who wait.

Till next time...high paw fiv!!

Abby

P.S. My blog will be updated tomorrow with pictures from playing with the firedogs.