Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, September 10, 2010

And Now We Wait!

I'm sleepy, mom and I are going to take a nap in dad's truck!

Mom loves all the pics of Abby by the computer and she got this one of me this afternoon while she was working on her compter in the dually.

Hi Everyone,
Well we are here and dad is loaded and we have to wait for them to test something. Oh well mom is going to get a little nap! She says yea to that !! But she took a couple of pics of me that she wanted to get posted quick. Hope you like them! Have a nice weekend and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

I like the picture by the computer. Your looking more and more handsome everyday! Keep on trucking bro!