Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Got to Ride With Mom Today!

We got a room tonight and dad always makes me do a trick for my treat!


Yes Mom I'm awake.

I'm sleepy mom:)

Can't a doggie get a nap around here?

The sun shining on my little angel dog!

Are we going the right way mom?
"> This is my seat!
Hi Everyone,
I got to ride with mom today. And I pretty much just kick back and mom can take care of the driving! It was hot again today so I'm really starting to question mom when she tells me that it will be lots cooler soon! And everyone has to check out gma Mary's website and see another littler of puppies! Gma Mary is going to be really busy and is really grateful for Nanny Janice's help! And there is one more littler to come very soon! Lucky little puppies to be born at gma and gpa's house! http://sbgcockers.blogspot.com/ I hope gma likes the pics mom took today she can see that I'm getting all the sleep she isn't right now! To all those new little puppies when you get to get out in the world go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi H and all,
Haven't forgotten you for even a minute. I have been busy all summer taking care of my mom and my brother and my family and trying to keep up with Gma Mary and her SBG family. Summer has gone by so fast and I haven't been anywhere. I didn't get to go to Montana with my husband because of my mother but that's ok cause I got to stay home with my doggies. Gee, Mr. H., you sure have a great life. You get to travel with Kim and Pete and you get ice cream and you are such a handsome dog that I am sure you get plenty of attention wherever you go. I hope we get to see you sometime soon. Gpa Phil gave us a scare but he is on the mend and Gma Mary is up to her neck in puppies so life is good at SBG.
Take care and I wish you safe travel and sunny skies.
Love you,
Nanny Janice

Mr. H said...

Nanny Janice I remember you and will always love you and I can't wait till we can come and visit again! LOL Mr. H

Mary Breidenstein said...

Oh sweet boy, I love your pictures. You are such a handsome boy and good companion to Mom on all her trips. Wish we could have seen you this weekend.....but those 4 week old before you can visit rules are made to keep our puppies healthy. We love following all your adventures and looking at those great photos. GPa Philip is doing well these days, but very frustrated that he has to rest and behave for a month. Nanny Janice bought him a puzzle so he has something to do during the day. It's in a oval shape.......and a little hard to do. Just what he needs! Take care and enjoy the ride. Love you. Gma Mary & the SBG mob....