Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bad News From Gma Mary!

Gma Mary I hope this makes you smile! I got away with a cookie wrapper mom had and I sat there quite nicely for her to take my picture with it!

It's mine now mom!

Look what I found!

I love my mom! I'm sleeping on her shoulder on our way home.

You scratch when you have an itch don't you?

Nothing like a little doggie nap! Take me home mom!

Dad keeps telling me how big my paws are getting! To all my doggie friends go out there and put your best (or biggest) paw forward:)

What are you looking at mom? I want to take a nap!

My pillow sure is comfy!

Hi Everyone
We are very concerned about gpa Philip! Mom got a brief e-mail from gma Mary saying that they are at the hospital and gpa Philip had a heart attack yesterday! Please keep both gpa and gma in your prayers!! Mom had tried calling gma today just to chat and tell her how big I am getting and seem to still be growing! Mom is going to post some pictures that she took of me today and if gma gets to see them soon I hope they make her smile! It's a very hard time for gma as puppies are due any day and now this. Mom wants them to know that our prayers go out to gpa Philip, gma Mary and all the SBG Mob! We are all lucky to be a part of that very special family and hope that gpa has a speedy recovery and gma you better get some rest and take care of yourself too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I will bring my big paws to PA and swat your behind!!!! Love Mr. H:(

1 comment:

The Firedogs said...

We are very sorry to hear about gpa Philip, we will keep him and gma Mary in our prayers,if you hear any more please let us know.
Mr. H's pictures made us smile, nothing like a grab and go snack, even if there wasn't anything in the wrapper,it's always fun to shred.