Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Gpa Philip!!:)

Gpa Philip these flower pictures are for you we are very happy that you are back home and recovering! Love Mr. H:)

Mom's clamadus is starting to really bloom. Hope you like the pictures gpa!

Mom's new flower that she just planted yeterday. Mom tells me that it will be really pretty next year!

I love hanging my head out the window when mom and dad are driving! Here I am just resting my head while mom is going slow in town. Have I got the life or what?

I was pretty vocal at the truck stop when mom and dad stopped the other morning!
Hi Everyone,
Gma Mary just sent mom and e-mail and it's Gpa Philip's birthday! Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear gpa Happy Birthday to you!!!! I want to send some flowers to gpa Philip as he is home and recovering! Mom's clamadus was starting to bloom when we got home and yesterday mom went to the Farmers Market on the square with Seppi's mom Ursula and she bought another clamadus this one is purple. She really likes them. Yesterday I got to go to Seppi's house and we played ball for a little while. I'm too short to be faster than he is but we had fun anyway. Mom has everything just about ready for us to go so she has a few minutes to post some pictures for me. It's kinda rainy here today but I got to get in the shower with mom and I got a bath anyway. Boy was I ever running around after I got all wet! Dad played with me and now I'm taking a little rest and recharging my puppy batteries! It's a lot cooler outside and I'm really liking that. Mom told me that I loved the snow when she brought me home for the first time. Right now dog life is pretty good. I've had mom trained for a long time and daddy's training is coming along really well now too! I love my mom and dad and I know how much they love me! Have you checked out The Firedogs and Abby they are getting to paint too! Mom is really happy that she got her paint project finished. She tells me that her timing was really good and now next summer we can just enjoy our deck and timber. Dad really loves to mow and it makes mom smile when he's out there flying around the yard. He got the yard mowed before we got more rain and it really looks nice around home! Mom got my room downstairs all fixed up and she has lots of pictures of me I like it a lot. Now when mom and dad have to go somewhere and they can't take me I get to stay in my room instead of my crate. I have my food and water down there, the tv has a really nice radio in it so I have music and if I would have an accident (I haven't) it would be ok and it makes mom and dad feel better than leaving me in my crate. Mom will have pictures of that next time we get home. I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. Keep gpa Philip and gma Mary in your prayers! Oh I almost forgot Sunny had her puppies! There are 5 boys and 2 little girls so gma Mary has more work to do and we all know that she is the best! Check out gma's blog for pictures. They will be too little for me to play with when I get to visit but maybe this time I can play with my old buddy Charlie that would be great fun! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: