Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, September 13, 2010

It's HOT In Colorado!!!!!`

Sunrise this morning in Oakley, KS

Hi Everyone,
It was a beautiful sunrise in Oakley, KS this morning and now we are in Pueblo, CO and it's 90 degrees here! It's not like fall at all! Glad I got that haircut before we left home!!~~ Today is mom's birthday and I've been trying to be a really good boy! Dad has been very nice and we will get a motel room tonight! I always like going to the motel! Mom says that we will be where we are supposed to deliver but they won't unload us till Wed. so tomorrow will be a really easy day! Mom got a text from her friend Eileen this morning and she told mom happy birthday and that she reads my blog and really enjoys it. It makes her laugh really hard sometimes. I want to say HI to Eileen! Mom says we will get together one of these days. She should try being the little doggie in all this craziness sometimes! But I do love my mom and dad. Last night I was licking dad's ear, it needed it really really bad. It made dad laugh to have me lick his ear so much. And sometimes I pull his hair and that is really funny because he doesn't have very much hair so mom thinks that's quite a feat for me! Dad really likes it when I snuggle up to him and I really like it when we play! Mom is promising me that it will be cooling off one of these days very soon! Well we'll see what we get to do tomorrow. All of you go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) PS Hey Sis (Abby) go show off in class tonight I know that you are the smartest puppy there paws down!!!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Kim!

Hope you enjoyed your day, sending warm wishes and puppy dog kisses!

Tucker and the girls

The Firedogs said...

what a beautiful sunrise. we all woof your mom a happy belated birthday!