Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Hot And Mom & I Got Ice Cream:)

Ice cream is gone but the cup is fun to chew on!

Boy I'm fast!

Mom let me have her spoon another good chew toy!

Good to the last lick!

Mmmm good!
Hi Everyone,
Well it was 90 degrees here today and mom and I got to go to Mc Donalds for ice cream! Mom had a hot fudge sundae and I got a plain one. Mom puts the cup in the cup holder and it works very well for me to lick most of it out! Then mom got some pics of me playing with the cup and her spoon. I do love to chew. But I'm a good puppy and it's very seldom that I chew on anything that I'm not supposed to! Here mom thought it was going to be chilly and we about roasted today it was like when we were out in Colorado! Last night on the way down here it rained a little bit but it got warmer as we came west. Mom keeps telling me that one of these days it will be cold. I guess I'll see she's not right yet! Have a good night and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: