Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mom Got It Done!~~~~~

I got to play ball in the timber while mom was grilling!

I can come out on the deck again!!!!!

I like playing with my bat it squeaks! Check out my new haircut! Dad will love it!
Mom will try to get some better pics. She's in a hurry tonight!
The finished job!

I must have been crazy to start this!!!!!

It sure looks good now! Can't wait to use it next summer!

Hi Everyone,
Well after 6 more hours of painting today mom finally got the deck finished and I get to go outside that way again! While she was painting I was at the groomers get a new cut! I now have another mohawk. It looks very cool and dad will be surprised tomorrow when we meet him in Des Moines. Then we will be going to Colorado. After I got home mom got the yard mowed and when she came in she shared some of the roast beef she had in the crock pot! Then we grilled some brats to take with us on our trip. I got to play ball in my timber while mom was grilling. All in all it's been a pretty good day. Mom is tired though. But glad that job is ta done!!!!!! My room downstairs is all finished and I love going in there to play! I miss dad and can't wait to see him in the morning. He told mom that he misses me too. Mom was painting when he called so he didnt' ask to talk to me while I wasn't home. That was good I know he will be surprised in the morning. I hope you all have a good night mom wants to get to bed early so we can leave at 3 am! Glad I get to sleep all the way there! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Abby says she needs to come and inspect the deck to make sure it's safe for her favorite brother to walk on...even though it was only re-stained! Deck looks really nice, you need to come and do ours! We're looking into replacing ours with the fake stuff.