Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, September 24, 2010

Here We Are!

Hey mom!


The sun is shining on my not so little anymore angel!

I'm holding down your printer mom!
Hi Everyone,
Well plans have changed and we are waiting on a permit. We have a very nice room in West Virginia. Mom has a few pics of me when I was riding with her yesterday. But now it is just kick back and take it easy! Plans change in our lives all the time! Hope you have a nice weekend mom will try to update again on my adventures this weekend! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Mr. H......you're going down in history as the dog who slept coast to coast! Can life be that easy? You are one spoiled littl boy! Hope you appreciate all your Mamma Kim and Daddy Pete do to suport your creature comforts! Sorry we coudn't get together this weekend. Some day in the future for sure. GPa Philip is getting better every day. He's wearing out the leaf blower and working an oval puzzle from Nanny Janice. All the mob here send their love! Gma Mary