Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, September 19, 2010

We Get to Visit!

Hi Everyone,
Mom and dad told me last night that if everything goes right that we (mom & I) get to visit gma Mary and gpa Philip and mom wants to help any way she can! Mom sent gma an e-mail telling her that it will work out for us to come and visit after we get empty in Washington DC. Mom is really excited to see the new puppies. Dad has a load after we get empty that he won't need mom. I will update this better later. Mom has some cute pics to post but has to get busy here right now! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: